The Diesel Stop banner

Cargo Bed Management System?

1609 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  ndmtnsledder
While moving some furniture this weekend for family, I found myself wishing that my truck had some sort of cargo management system like has been previously found on the F-150.

In short, something like a set of rails mounted to the inside or underside edge of the box with adjustable points along the way for tie-downs, etc.

Has anyone seen anything like that for our Super Duty beds? If so, please let me know. I would really like to add something like that.


1 - 1 of 2 Posts
My dad has something on this order in his Denali its an aluminum channel that runs down both sides and across the front. In each channel is 2 tie downpoints with a pin that clicks in to the rail about every 2 inches. I found these that should be on the same order. I've looked at putting this stuff in.

Buyers Aluminum Super Track Set — Model# ST93 | Truck Bed Accessories | Northern Tool + Equipment

There is a guy on ebay that sells the stuff cheaper but I can't seem to find it again.
1 - 1 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.