The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ha Ha Ha! I see that it is an endless viscous cycle!

Got the DP tunes and matched BTS Valve body. Made a power run out to West Texas and picked up the expected P1211 code. Easy to find info on that with a search on this forum.

So I get sucked into the mod vortex and add a boost regulator and then find that I still need to go $Big Oil$?

I re-set the code and will see if I get it again but have to chuckle at my predicament.

David

· Registered
1,298 Posts
It's kinda like taking the blue pill instead of the red pill huh...

· Registered
511 Posts
I guess some of you guys are in that deep with your trucks too. I'm trying to stay away from it. My car has been the worst I've ever experienced.

It started life as a 14 second street car. Then the 13s. That wasn't enough, I think I ran 3-4 passes in the 12s before I went to the 11s.

I tore the whole car down, had a 14pt cage put in, junked the motor, build a 408ci aluminum headed stroker, 2 speed powerglide with a transbrake, and then finally nitrous.

It went 11.teens, then high 10s and then into the 9.70 range.

Guess where the new motor should be? LOL

· Registered
1,298 Posts
[ QUOTE ]

Guess where the new motor should be? LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

Sold to purchase parts for the important thing your truck!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif

· Registered
3,496 Posts
Yeah, I remember when I said I was just gonna put a chip, intake, and exhaust on mine. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif

· Registered
1,345 Posts
Hell...I bought my truck for a work truck...I'm not real sure where it all went wrong. LOL

· Registered
306 Posts
I feel like a chapped lip crack whore... just beggin for more but ain't got 2 cents to my name /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/phoney.gif

· Registered
1,113 Posts
Not a problem, just work the corner a few more hours a week! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif

I was just gonna do intake, exhaust, chip too, then I got these injectors for a good deal, now I need a trans, and a turbo, it's on now! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/phoney.gif

Dave

· Registered
460 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Not a problem, just work the corner a few more hours a week! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif

I was just gonna do intake, exhaust, chip too, then I got these injectors for a good deal, now I need a trans, and a turbo, it's on now! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/phoney.gif

Dave

[/ QUOTE ]
Sounds like a bad case of <u>PMS</u>!!!*

Welcome to the club...it only gets worse!/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif

*(Powerstroke Modification Syndrome)

· Registered
859 Posts
all you sick junkies aught to be ashamed.......peddeling your diesel power......oh just add a chip...oh just add an intake...ok almost there just add a whatever......now im all strung out too.....and cant afford it lately.....ought to be ashamed......lol........

· Registered
2,740 Posts
[ QUOTE ]

Sounds like a bad case of <u>PMS</u>!!!*

*(Powerstroke Modification Syndrome)

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm...Who came up with that sick, sadistic phrase?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.