The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Since it isn't officially out yet, I haven't tested on it. I'm assuming it will be okay though. The bug we found occurred on both NT 4.0 and 2000, so it would have probably happened under XP as well.

Jason

·
Registered
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jason,

It sure is nice to have friends at Microsoft that will give you a copy of the final version 3 weeks before release!

OOPS! I didnt' say that! You didn't here a thing right! HUSH!

Cool, I guess I will have to order a copy and try it!

Take care bro,

K

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Jason,

Are the CD's in MAC format ?

CountryCruizer

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Sorry, PC only. You could actually view them on a Mac since it is just HTML files, but you wouldn't be able to use the offline browser with searching capabilities.

Jason

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Jason,

Will the cd's work with windows 95 and can I order some decals at the same time?

L.F.

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
The CDs will work with Win95/98/ME/2000/XP.

Yes, you can order decals, t-shirts, hats, etc. at the same time.

As for when the store will re-open, we have about 20 orders left to ship. Once those are out the door, we'll re-open the store. Also, I've made some MAJOR upgrades to the online store. It will now keep track of you, allow you to login and check your order status, etc.

Finally, the CD-ROMs contain archives of all forum messages from August 1997 - March 2001. They are spread across three CDs (one Super-Duty, one Non-Super-Duty, and one Abingdon Online) and each comes with an offline browser/search program. You can read or search to your heart's content without having to be online. You can order them individually or in a set for a discount.

Jason

·
Premium Member
5,972 Posts
<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

The CD-ROMs contain archives of all forum messages from August 1997 - March 2001

<hr></blockquote>

Jason -- Are there plans to include the lastest archiving (December 2001) in a new release of the Ford-Diesel.com Archive CD-ROMs?

Cheers & Happy Holidays! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
Dave

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.