The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a '11 F-350 6.7 with 28500 miles. After driving it for 700 miles, the check engine light came on and I took it to the dealer the next day. They said it was an induction pump. I can't find any info in the forums about this.
Maybe I misheard him, he's going to call back if they can get the part today. He wasn't sure if it was safe to drive.

It ran fine, has anybody seen this before?

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
...Maybe I misheard him, he's going to call back if they can get the part today...
Have you heard any news from your dealership, redpine? Feel free to PM me if you need any assistance; I'll be happy to look into ways to help. All I'll need to get things moving in the right direction is your full name, best daytime phone number, VIN, mileage, and servicing dealership.

Crystal

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have you heard any news from your dealership, redpine? Feel free to PM me if you need any assistance; I'll be happy to look into ways to help. All I'll need to get things moving in the right direction is your full name, best daytime phone number, VIN, mileage, and servicing dealership.

Crystal
thanks

Yes they called back. They have to order the part out of Denver, it'll be here sometime today and be install tomorrow They said I could drive it, but I told them just to keep it until it's fixed.

It's covered under factory warranty.

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
thanks

Yes they called back. They have to order the part out of Denver, it'll be here sometime today and be install tomorrow They said I could drive it, but I told them just to keep it until it's fixed.

It's covered under factory warranty.
Great news, redpine! Sounds like things are headed in the right direction. :thumbsup:

Crystal

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got the truck back today it wasn't inductive pump it was reductant pump TSB 11-12-3
DTC- P202D, P20E8. Anyway covered under warranty.
I asked the service writer and he says the emissions stuff is covered for 5yr 100,000 miles? Is that true?

·
Registered
879 Posts
Got the truck back today it wasn't inductive pump it was reductant pump TSB 11-12-3
DTC- P202D, P20E8. Anyway covered under warranty.
I asked the service writer and he says the emissions stuff is covered for 5yr 100,000 miles? Is that true?
The engine is covered under 5/100. After the original 3/36 warranty is up, then only certain drivetrain parts are covered.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.