The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
25,337 Posts
Thanks Keith
Just logged on and saw that
Mr Wong is gone for now.;)

BTW the report function is available by clicking the 3 vertical dot thingy on the upper right of a post or thread. That emails all the moderators.

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Keith
Just logged on and saw that
Mr Wong is gone for now.;)

BTW the report function is available by clicking the 3 vertical dot thingy on the upper right of a post or thread. That emails all the moderators.
I am aware of the report function... there were a lot of posts and still growing. I suppose if I reported at least one message someone would be alerted. Am I right in thinking that reporting a post will get a faster response? On my forums I can set those to send an email alert to me or a moderator. Anyway, see ya Mr. Wong!

·
Administrator
1,330 Posts
I am aware of the report function... there were a lot of posts and still growing. I suppose if I reported at least one message someone would be alerted. Am I right in thinking that reporting a post will get a faster response? On my forums I can set those to send an email alert to me or a moderator. Anyway, see ya Mr. Wong!
The forum allows us to get email notifications for sections you follow, but not everyone opts to do this for many sections. With reporting of issues, a direct conversation allows immediate one-to-one contact, or a report is a good flag for any mod/admin on the forum to jump in and take action. The latter is ideal for an issue

-Gerrit

1 - 4 of 4 Posts