The Diesel Stop banner

CNC 4 Line and HPx question

7K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  Swamp_Fox 
#1 ·
Can anyone tell me if I would still benefit from having using and HPx line in conjunction with the CNC Fab 4 line fuel bowl retain kit? I would also plan on installing a pre pump hutch mod kit. Trying to save cash and add driveability to my truck. Thanks for any feedback. I'm still learning my truck.

#3 ·
They both help in different areas.

Hpx helps stabilize oil pressure.

Cncfab fuel line kit helps equalize fuel pressure to the injectors

#4 ·
So what is difference between Fab 4 fuel line retain kit and the frx from riff raff do there both perform the same function don't understand what difference between the 2 is

#5 ·
Does anyone know if the HPx will clear the plumbing of the CNC four line kit with now problems. I've see a couple of different designs of HPx. Anyone have any experience installing both the CNC and the HPx?

#6 ·
Email Corey at cncfab.

He makes and sells both items.

The frx is a bandaid. The 4 line feed kit improved flow and allows Air somewhere to go besides the injectors. Plus it flows enough fuel for 600hp.

#8 ·
Not meaning to highjack this thread but was originally planning on doing the frx mod along with the hutch mod while putting in a new fuel pressure sensor also maybe putting in the helper fuel pressure pump described on guzzles site. But after reading about the CNC 4 line return kit I am wondering if I should be getting this I have stage 1 injectors and have a ww2 wheel may eventually upgrade more so should I spend the extra $75 for the 4 line kit thanks for any suggestions

#10 · (Edited)
Yes, I think pretty much all the HPx kits will clear the 4 line kit. The 4 line kit sits pretty low in the valley. Here is mine - cant remember the brand of HPx, but if I can find it, I'll update the post.

#11 ·
Forgot to attach pic.

Attachments

#12 ·
The HPx kit in my pic above is a KCM. I bought it directly from KCM Diesel Performance, see link below:
Ford

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.