The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I have a 2012 f250 6.7L diesel with 134000KM on it. I have a code p208a Reductant Pump Control Circuit Open Load I know it has to do with the reductant pump I am looking for the tests to see what is wrong ask my dealer no help they just tolled me to bring it in, ford customer service told me the same
These car and truck manufactures have a long way to go with customer support to meet up with the likes of John Deere, Cat, or any other equipment manufacture

·
Registered
24 Posts
I Have been running with the code unresolved (by choice) for 6 months now and it hasn't effected the truck one bit. Just have to stare at the CEL everyday. I'll save my money and put towards a delete before I tell ford to turn off a CEL for $900

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I live on Ontario and have e-test to do, the truck is licensed commercial so it has to stop at MTO weight scales they really look at small truck alot

·
Registered
2,501 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Larry
I have pin point test info from a friend at a corner garage it said to measure the resistance between pin 5 and ground (pin 4) and if resistance is greater than 10kOhm's pump is Ok I have 0 pump no good
I order new pump and wires for pump and heater they are looking bad
Thanks for Help Jim

1 - 6 of 6 Posts