The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1,373 Posts
Assuming those are the only mods, and the programs are comperable, the 6.0 will spank the 7.3.

I would go so far to say that after dollar for dollar mods, the 6.0 would stay on top performance wise.

I doubt if there will be near as many extreme hp options for the 6.0 considering it's short production run.

· Registered
243 Posts
If each just have chip or programmer, exhaust, etc., the 6.0 will make probably 80 or so rwhp more than the 7.3 (6.0's will run high 13's with just programming while most 7.3's with just a chip are in the 15's). If you want to get crazy, the 7.3 can probably lay down more power with parts available now.

· Registered
10 Posts
Long live the 7.3, Long live the 7.3,.............

· Registered
1,334 Posts
My buddy has a bone stock 04' 6.0 and we raced three nights ago, and with my list of mods below I just barely beat him. It's pretty safe to say even a low tow program in his 6.0 would spank me.

But like stated above long live the 7.3. I still prefer my big old outdated 7.3L...

· Registered
5,316 Posts
The question should have been: Which of the two with these mods will stay reliable for the long haul? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shrug.gif

· Registered
54 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
The question should have been: Which of the two with these mods will stay reliable for the long haul? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shrug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

· Registered
6,005 Posts
Which one will fill the junkyards quicker???

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.