The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thought I would share. I Just purchased a Console Vault for my 2012 Super Duty. After getting my truck broke into I decided on one. Now, when I have to leave my Cel Phone or other valuables in my truck I at least have some type of safe to put it in. Little pricey but still cheaper than a new cel, wallet plus cards, Id etc or a small firearm. Gives me some comfort. I would think to most criminals Time is essence when burglarizing a vehicle. :|

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
That is a really nice fit and appears to be a high quality product. Do just a couple of screws hold it in?

·
Premium Member
7,934 Posts
Looks really nice and you did a really good job installing. If putting a handgun in there, I would drill a hole in corner of bottom and run a cable down to the seat bolt.
Good work

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Guess I should of mentioned. The Box itself is all contained and weighs 13lbs. I was surprised on that. Three self-tapping screws hold it in that Thread through the steel box itself. Pretty neat. Some of the bigger consoles attach differently. Consolevault.com . That is a good idea about the cable through it. I had also looked at the rear jump seat. They have a cable system with the Du-Ha setup. Thanks for the replys. Just neat to have something. Just quit a job at a car dealership and the more the cars get advanced. It seems you can still get in a vehicle within 20-30 seconds. :surprise:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts