The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you would have asked me a couple of years ago I would of told you that I would never own a Ford. Well Im proud to say I just ordered my 00 last week and am heading into new territory with both the blue oval & the diesel. Thanks to this great site I know I made the right choice. I'm glad I dont see the usual brand bashing common on other sites seeing how I use to allways favor GM, and am currently in a RAM, I can honestly say each has it's advantages and I dont have any regrets about any of them. In the past couple of days I HAVE had all my questions answered by using the search (and by just browsing!) to save numerous repetitive postings. Administrators - Keep up the good work! I'm going now to post the one question I was not able to locate myself.

00 F350 PSD CC 4X4 SB SRW OXFORD WHITE AUTO
531,532,55R,62R,96P, ETC

------------------
Tom P.

·
Registered
46 Posts
You know I never mentioned this before in prevous posts but like you this is my first Ford and my first diesel. I've had a Chevys, a Mitsubishi, a Saab (nice car) and a Pontiac Firebird Trans AM. I love the truck. Also I do like the looks of the Dodge and seriously considered one, but for little more money the Ford I felt was just a better truck.

db

------------------
'99.5 F250 XLT, 4x2, SC, PSD, SWB, 6 Speed Manual Trans, 3.73LS, Black Clearcoat, gray interior, born 6/99, Lund bug guard, Carr hoop steps

[This message has been edited by Douglas (edited 07-20-1999).]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts