The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what group puts on a small gathering for diesels at Coolspring, PA during the fall antique engine show there? It seems like it's something along the lines of the Northeast Diesel Confab... It's mostly vehicles repowered with Detroits and other diesels that show. I was just wondering if they wre a club and maybe had a website or cantact info...

Thanks,
Jason

·
Registered
296 Posts
I went to that as little kid. There was a Chevy with a Detroit in it, had to be like 1980.
I'll check around see if I can find something.
Gene

·
Registered
943 Posts
Gene...

You mean you were there only a couple years ago. Gee I should have checked the strollers to meet you earlier.

Only ribbing ya!

Snoodick...

·
Registered
296 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gene - thanks for looking that up. I guess I should have mentioned though that I am a member of the museum - I just wondered what the group that gets together there for the diesel "confab" is called. They are separate from the museum and just use the show as a meeting place. I will try emailing the museum... Was hoping some of the members might be on here...

Jason

·
Registered
1 Posts
Gene - thanks for looking that up. I guess I should have mentioned though that I am a member of the museum - I just wondered what the group that gets together there for the diesel "confab" is called. They are separate from the museum and just use the show as a meeting place. I will try emailing the museum... Was hoping some of the members might be on here...

Jason
It was a local chapter of the Northeast Diesel Confab. Jerry McDowell was the promoter. Clark.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts