The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a place to get a core support for a 96 DIESEL. Any suggestions? Seems to be a hard to find, NLA part

Thansk

·
Premium Member
9,598 Posts
Junk yard is your only chance.

The ones listed in any catalog are not for the diesels no matter what they say.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK, Thanks

·
Premium Member
9,598 Posts
Log on over on PowerstrokeNation and send a PM to Bradbilt. He did have some core supports that he was selling for $600 each if that is in your price range

·
Registered
191 Posts
Looking for a place to get a core support for a 96 DIESEL. Any suggestions? Seems to be a hard to find, NLA part

Thansk

If you're good with metal you can make a gas to fit a diesel

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
I was just thinking when I read the title of the thread that I need to bust out my bead roller and start building diesel core supports out of gas supports.

·
Premium Member
9,598 Posts
I was just thinking when I read the title of the thread that I need to bust out my bead roller and start building diesel core supports out of gas supports.
You would have the market cornered since no one is making one for the diesel.

Bradbilt on the other forum that I mentioned buys them whenever he finds them. A couple of months ago he had 6-12 of them for sale.

·
Premium Member
8,138 Posts
They are considerably different than the gassers

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Yes they are considerably different. I have the tools and ability to convert one however. The time is what's lacking.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts