The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to pin down the correct part numbers for OEM (Motorcraft) brake pads for front and rear of my 2003 F-250 7.3L 4WD Crew Cab longbed truck. Dealership shows several part numbers and isn't sure of the difference. Perhaps there are normal service and severe duty pads?

Can anyone provide me with the correct current part numbers, please?

Thankk you!
Regan

·
Super Moderator
25,880 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, sir. Searching the Ford parts site suggested on that thread shows only pads for the rear of a 2WD, with the front pads discontinued; do you know if the pads are the same for a 2WD and 4WD?

·
Super Moderator
25,880 Posts
From what I can tell on RockAuto, what you want are the Motorcraft BRSD756 (Ford PN 2U2J2C452ACA) for the front and BRSD757 (Ford PN 2U2J2C453FA) for the rear. As far as I know rear pads are the same for 2WD and 4WD, since the rear axles are the same.
If you're still unsure I could try and dig up the PN's I used.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
From what I can tell on RockAuto, what you want are the Motorcraft BRSD756 (Ford PN 2U2J2C452ACA) for the front and BRSD757 (Ford PN 2U2J2C453FA) for the rear. As far as I know rear pads are the same for 2WD and 4WD, since the rear axles are the same.
If you're still unsure I could try and dig up the PN's I used.
Thank you very much, I appreciate the help. I knew the rear axle was the same, but most sources seem to either specify a 2WD front brake pad, or don't make any distinction between 2WD and 4WD.

After some more digging yesterday I came up with the same BRSD756/757 numbers you suggested that seem to be correct, and they are actually cheaper on Amazon (with free shipping and returns), so I'm going to give those a try.

Thank you again for the help!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts