The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
733 Posts
Not that the truck doesn't look killer, but the rack looks awesome !

Great job!

· Registered
733 Posts
My man,
you have some talent there !

Make a few of each up for us,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I bet they would sell. I would take one.

:thumbsup:

· Premium Member
717 Posts
They look good

· Registered
4 Posts
Custom Aluminum Headach Rack

Hello JHarvey,
Your photo's and design caused me to go for a similar look on a custom aluminum flat bed for a 2014 Ford F-550. It ended up costing more and taking longer than I though, but it looks great. Thanks for the inspiration.

I have posted a couple of pics' prior to getting all of the lights installed. I think it is the crowning jewel on the custom bed.

Attachments

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Very nice! It looks great. What features did you incorporate into the design?

Hello JHarvey,
Your photo's and design caused me to go for a similar look on a custom aluminum flat bed for a 2014 Ford F-550. It ended up costing more and taking longer than I though, but it looks great. Thanks for the inspiration.

I have posted a couple of pics' prior to getting all of the lights installed. I think it is the crowning jewel on the custom bed.

· Registered
4 Posts
I liked the shape of your Headache Rack with the larger physical size. I also liked how it followed the contour of the cab too. I took that basic shape but added flashing lights for snow plowing (I Alaskan) and a bright LED light bar. I also added 3 red button brake lights since this blocks the factory cab lights. Did you start to market yours? I saw it on a web search.

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
That's a nice list of features! Well done.

I'm selling racks locally and a few online, in fact I shipped one today...

Customer Gallery - SantiamTruck.com

I liked the shape of your Headache Rack with the larger physical size. I also liked how it followed the contour of the cab too. I took that basic shape but added flashing lights for snow plowing (I Alaskan) and a bright LED light bar. I also added 3 red button brake lights since this blocks the factory cab lights. Did you start to market yours? I saw it on a web search.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.