The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just starting to work up some really good sarcasm on that heckler up in Engines and Drivetrains, and poof! The thread disappears. I know, I know, you all have jobs to do and believe me, I understand you can't have that kind of stuff on the board. But darn - sometimes it is just kinda fun to whip up on someone like that. I have been known to have a sharp tongue and it would have been nice to be allowed to do some flaying. I thought I was doing a fairly good job with the dungfly analogy, actually.

Oh, well. Probably for the best. Things like that get out of control pretty quickly. It also has a tone that you all probably don't want to see on this site. Keep up the good work, websters and elves!

------------------
Kevin

[This message has been edited by kreynol2 (edited 02-20-2000).]

·
Registered
679 Posts
Hang in there Kevin! It shouldn't be long before another heckler comes out of the woodwork! Wouldn't want you to get rusty!

Dave

·
Premium Member
18,870 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kreynol2:
Just starting to work up some really good sarcasm on that heckler up in Engines and Drivetrains, and poof! The thread disappears....But darn - sometimes it is just kinda fun to whip up on someone like that. .... Keep up the good work, websters and elves! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, Kevin. If you need to practice for next time, then let loose on me. I'm the designated heckler-ee this week.

One of Jason's elves.

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Kevin, Does SPOTTED OWLS make good dumplings?
I know 'possum do.
I'm glad the adm. or JASON "GOT THE IDIOT TREE HUGGER" out of here!
But I wish you could have given him a good verbial admonishment, because if anyone deserved it that (DUNCAN SPECIAL)-another name for a "yo yo"

Have a good'n,
ED
P:s: Smokey you got posted while I was hunting and pecking. congratulations for dumping the yo yo.
You derserve a good'n also.
ED

------------------
Early 99-F250SC-PSD-LAR-numerious other goodies.
NRA-LIFER-TX.ST. RIFLE ASSC.LIFER-NRA/ILA AND MEMBER-GUN OWNERS OF AMERICA MEMBER-I DO VOTE!

[This message has been edited by H ED S (edited 02-20-2000).]

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SmokeyWren:
Hey, Kevin. If you need to practice for next time, then let loose on me. I'm the designated heckler-ee this week.

One of Jason's elves.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Caaannnn't...hooolllld....oofff....muuussst...saaaay...somethinnnng....

ARGGGH!

Only This week?

------------------
Ford-Diesel.Com Moderator
[email protected]
1999.5 F250 PSD CC 4x2 LWB Black over Tan, Built 3/08/99

·
Registered
415 Posts
I must have missed that heckler. But what about the clown that keeps posting about his propane system under different names. I managed to get a post in before the thread closed in the towing forum. He emailed me under two different names talking up his system, price, and phone number. I emailed him back explaining the need for a little respect for us honest folks here.

Keep up the good work weeding out the weenies guys. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Jason, what became of this guy? In your opinion, was this an attemp to unleash a Javascript "virus"? That's the way it appeared from this end. Good thing you have HTML support turned off, or our browsers might have unknowingly loaded his script...

Steve.

------------------
Don't tell Jimmy's cattle I got leather seats too!
My shortened list of options: 1FTWW32F6XEE12366 Click here to decode it!
Click here to check out my PSD pictures!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts