The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had my truck in the dealership this morning for a speedo recal and for my fuel gauge being stuck on full. They called me back about an hour later and said because I have an after market radio that doesn't have the speed controlled volume that the factory one does, that he could'nt get into the computer to do the recal or check my dash gauge unit. The tech stated that the WDS kept kicking the system off and pinpointing the radio as the glitch in the system. He said that they keep getting a buzz through the radio. They did a recal before and put the wrong number in it and I had the aftermarket radio in it then, the only difference this time is that I left my TS Instigator module in. I call TS and see what they have to say. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shrug.gif

·
Registered
565 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
I have an after market radio that doesn't have the speed controlled volume that the factory one does,

[/ QUOTE ]

First Dave, your dealership is all wet on the radio anyway........they don't have speed controlled volume in the factory radios as of 2003.....which really burns my but........so the dealership is fishing.....sounds like to me...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts