The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The sticker on mu ECU doesn't match anything I can find on the internet. Does anyone know if this shows my PCM code? All the examples I can find on google have a four digit code in a huge font, unlike my sticker.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,664 Posts
That is the IDM and not the PCM or ECU.

The PCM is located down low on the drivers side by the fender. If you look at the drivers side fender you will see the PCM connector. The PCM is actually inside the vehicle near the emergency brake pedal.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Look where this photo indicates the EEC:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, that's as clear as mud.

There is nothing else down there that I can see. There really isn't any room for anything else in a E350 engine bay.

I don't see it anywhere. Would it be on the other side of the firewall or the passenger side? Why are diesel E350s such enigmas (no info on the interwebs)?

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Nothing in this thread, your profile, or the forum you posted in suggests you have a van, UNTIL that post. Maybe it's time to fill in your profile & signature so you avoid this confusion & wasted time from now on. Click this & read the caption:

·
Registered
5,477 Posts
The PCM for your Econoline is mounted to a bracket on the firewall just left of the brake booster as you are facing it. The base part number for the PCM is 12A650. The part you pictured is the Injector Driver Module part number 12B599 as bugman stated.

I echo the recommendation that you edit your signature in the user control panel and add your vehicle's information like year, model, engine and trans. That makes it easier for people to help you. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts