The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 2015 350 psd with a 50 gallon transfer tank for diesel on it. its a week old. It has a 15 gpm transfer pump from fill rite (dc) and the pump came with a manual nozzle but I purchased an automatic one. im on my 3r nozzle now. Ive tried 2 automatic nozzles and just tonight i put the manual nozzle on as a last resort. its a constant drip. i just drove 300 miles to indiana and back to get my girlfriend from school and my back window has diesel all over it. I cant even see out. the wind just threw all the drips all over my bed. Am i the only one with this problem? i mean i know the nozzle will drip for a few minutes after its used but it was a 5 hour ride? never stopped dripping???? all of the nozzles and hoses and tanks are all new! i ordered everything and installed it all last week. i ordered a second automatic nozzle and recieved it in 2 days..... had it on for 45 mins and put the manual one on. not sure how bad the manual one leaks compared to the automatic ones.... i had to call it a day i will examine it tomorrow.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Are you sure that the tanks vent is not plugged? Otherwise the pressure buildup would make the nozzle leak.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts