The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, haven't posted in ages,but my old van has rotted to the ground and I would like to find a donner body it is an extended cargo with barn doors anybody have any ideas?Thank Wade

·
Registered
2,514 Posts

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Reactions: Runaway diesel

·
Registered
2,514 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hello all, haven't posted in ages,but my old van has rotted to the ground and I would like to find a donner body it is an extended cargo with barn doors anybody have any ideas?Thank Wade
Are you looking for a rolling chassis/body or just the body to drop on your frame? Might be able to find you an extended body down here in salt free Georgia. might even be able to deliver it as a possiblity. My son and I deliver boats, cars etc around the country. Just delivery would cost at least $1000 plus labor for a flat tow bar connection. .

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi fellas , thanks for the replies ,sorry for the bad spelling , just need a good rust free not beat up replacement body which seems to be impossible as everyone beats these vans till theirs nothing left , it could be a body only or a roller mainly looking for a rust free shell doors , hood , fenders can be replaced . Thanks , Wade

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
How goes the search?
My current 2000 is in need of body parts ... lower panel parts as Alaska likes salt in the winter, there are people who love to drive 65 in the winter and demand the state and cities keep roads clear.
I just found a 1994 E350 with the 5.8, I am looking at either body part replacement or changing engine and trans between the two vans.
Found one shop to do the body repairs while others say change the engine and trans.......... Any ideas from the group as to which would be better?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts