The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I lost one of the round door bumpers that attach to the door and apparently prevent overclosure or rattling. I've searched and only find ones for other vehicles. Can anyone steer me to a specific place to buy them? Or a part #? Thanks in advance. 2002 F250 crew cab

·
Premium Member
805 Posts
Check out this article by Strictly Diesel with the upgrade to Mustang style door strikers with rubber bumper:

Post# 26, 27, 28, 29

·
Premium Member
805 Posts
I lost one of the round door bumpers that attach to the door and apparently prevent overclosure or rattling. I've searched and only find ones for other vehicles. Can anyone steer me to a specific place to buy them? Or a part #? Thanks in advance. 2002 F250 crew cab
I just noticed on the photo of the door this bumper (marked with red arrow) Is this the part you’re wanting?

A034EC63-9AB8-45A5-965D-21D7B50350DD.jpeg

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep that's it. Didn't occur to me that I could use something from a mustang! Thanks for the help.

·
Premium Member
805 Posts
The picture of the door and round bumper is of the 2000 F250 in the post by Strictly Diesel. I did see some of those round bumpers on EBay but as you said, they weren’t specific to “Ford”

1 - 5 of 5 Posts