Is it on your '05? If it is...they are the easiest panels too remove:
1. Pry (hands work) the trim off above door panel by mirror
2. Pry panel with door/window/mirror switches off (pry at the end closest to door hinges...and it slides off other end)
3. Take light cover off of lower door panel (be very gentle, they beak easy...don't ask me how I know)
4. Take small screw out from behind light (5/16th)
5. Door panel slides up and out (you'll have to "fart" around to fish switch panel through door panel)
6. Reverse order to install
I had an issue of rattling in door when I bought truck and found a loose bolt for the window track inside the door. Tightened it up and all is good.