The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, read alot about the dp TUNER i currently have a totally stock truck besides the 35" tires and the severe service ford air intake. I currently tow a 7-10K trailer for a combined weight of 15-18K my truck weighs in at 9100 with all my gear in the bed for hauling my cars and scrap iron.

comin from having a superchips 1705 tuner i did NOT like it at all, the driveability was terrible couldnt find a gear to keep in, even when unloaded.

what programs would u reccomend as i will be towing 85% of the time the truck is in service which is roughly 3-3500 miles/ month (too expensive for a daily driver i have a 00 Ranger 4 banger for that)

thanks alot and look forward to hearin from ya!

currently has 142K on the ODO superchipped for 35K

Here is a pic of my rig and the typical loads i carry​

·
Premium Member
1,469 Posts
hey, read alot about the dp TUNER i currently have a totally stock truck besides the 35" tires and the severe service ford air intake. I currently tow a 7-10K trailer for a combined weight of 15-18K my truck weighs in at 9100 with all my gear in the bed for hauling my cars and scrap iron.

comin from having a superchips 1705 tuner i did NOT like it at all, the driveability was terrible couldnt find a gear to keep in, even when unloaded.

what programs would u reccomend as i will be towing 85% of the time the truck is in service which is roughly 3-3500 miles/ month (too expensive for a daily driver i have a 00 Ranger 4 banger for that)

thanks alot and look forward to hearin from ya!

currently has 142K on the ODO superchipped for 35K

Here is a pic of my rig and the typical loads i carry​
The 40 hp would work just fine for you towing that much weight. Jody would aslo need to know if you would need the tow setting set up for elevation over 4000 ft. Judging by the picture I would think not, but if you ever do go up over that you may want one set up for it. :thumbsup:

Diane

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks!:thumbsup:

after i get my gauges installed ill be giving you a call!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts