Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vendor
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Nina and I am co-owner of DuraFlap Mud Flaps. Of course I am here to sell mud flaps, but I am also here to answer questions about mud flaps.
We have been manufacturing our mud flaps here in Southern Oregon for over 15 years. We are the only drill-less full size mud flaps available.
As a forum member you do qualify for our members only discount. When ordering give us the Forum name, and your member ID. Then you can use the discount code word member for a 10% savings.
I look forward to answering any questions you have.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,603 Posts
This is nice coincidence, I was just looking at your web site today looking for some mud flaps for my 96.

Welcome to the forum.

·
Vendor
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Bugman

The pre 1999 Ford trucks are an interesting fit up. The tear drop shape of the fender well makes the mud flap hang at an angle pointing backward. To solve this issue we place a heat bend in the mud flap at the bottom of the fender well to point the mud flap down toward the ground.
The fit up is not a drill-less installation so you will have to install them with the stainless self tap screws. If you are mechanically inclined to do so you can line up the mud flap to use the holes there in the fender well.
You will find these on our web site, or give us a call.
(541) 245-9148

Attachments

·
Premium Member
493 Posts
Hi Nina, thank you for advertising with Diesel Stop. I will make it a point to look at your website. My 2002 Dually has flaps on the front but the rear (dually) has fiberglass formed flare extensions towards the bottom of wheel well but some dirt and mud still gets by them. I am thinking a flap that only extends down about 1/2 the length shown in your pic. and mostly chrome facing back. As I just installed new inner fender shields I would probably drill the flaps to the existing holes and use plastic Christmas tree fasteners. Do you have something similar on line and what do you think about the plastic push in fasteners holding? Thanks!

Attachments

·
Vendor
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Big Horn,

Do look at our site. We already did the work for you. Our drill-less installation will fit to the factory holes. I look forward to hearing from you.
Nina

Attachments

·
Premium Member
493 Posts
Hi Big Horn,

Do look at our site. We already did the work for you. Our drill-less installation will fit to the factory holes. I look forward to hearing from you.
Nina
I looked at the site, especially like the polished s.s. Lazer cut whitetail deer.
I’m leaving in the morning- 4 to 5 day fishing trip....will call you when I get back home.

·
Vendor
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I wanted to share some photos of our mud flaps on the newer model Ford trucks. They are all a drill-less installation and full coverage for your truck and anything you tow.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.