The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 6/91 ford 5.8 liter 4wd ford. trans went out on me which i still have. some one updated the wiring harness down to the trans to the best of my knowledge to a 95 style wire harness going by the ends that connect to the trans from what i have been told by a local trans shop. now i still have that trans here with me . but the "new " trans i was able to get was out of a 1989 ford f 250 complete with that wiring for it. now i know there are several main differences to it one being the O2 sensor is not in that wiring harness let alone i know they ( ford manufacturing ) switch around the wires down to the plugs and style of plug ends. so in a nut shell i need to step this back to a 88-89 solenoid out of a 95 wire harness which i would still like to use as easier for the O2 setup in it. could use some help on this issue as i am having a hard time to find a wire harness diagram for the years i am looking at with this one . so i can try to repin this and have it safe and functional with out any issues. any help would be nice folks , i know this issue has come up in the past for a few people and Mark Kovalsky i know you are a great knowledge base on this issue as well as a few others so if you cna help out thanks in advance :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have added in every pic i have in regards to this issue in my albums that might help on this issue . if you can walk thru them and help me out that would be a great :) walking blind here on this for the most part

1 - 4 of 4 Posts