The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jason,

How about a forum for E350 PSD Vans? I search around in the various forums looking for information and threads relating to this vehicle. Is there enough demand for a seperate forum for PSD Vans? It is a completely different chassis than the truck and has its own unique issues, problems and equipment.

------------------
99 PSD E350 VAN 3.55 Club Wagon.
"Drive it like you stole it!"

·
Registered
33 Posts
I agree, but I think it should include all diesel vans, from the 6.9/7.3 up to the PSD's. I think it would be used as much as the new Excursion forum.

G

·
0 Posts
hey I dont have one, but I would be interested. I have a 97 PSD F-250 and a 96 351w E-350. but a diesel van forum would have somthing for me one way or another.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jason,

Thanks for the E-Van forum!

Dan

------------------
99 PSD E350 VAN 3.55LS Club Wagon Chateau with Factory Rear Seat/Bed and Aluminum Wheels.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I agree with BoswellBear, I think that private citizens with E350 Diesel vans (as compared to fleets and ambulances etc.) are darn few and far between. There might not be sufficient traffic to keep it alive. However I also own a 1993 Dodge Caravan, 4 cylinder STANDARD shift which is probably rarer.
Now if I could only drop a VW 4 cylinder diesel engine into the Caravan I wouldn't have to deal with gasoline much at all

·
Registered
4,285 Posts
What's a "van"? .......... Sorry couldn't help myself, just kidding.

------------------
Mike Hardin,
99.5 F250, SC,PSD, XLT, White, Born on 1/99

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I will bet the E-Van forum gets a LOT more traffic than the Excursion forum.... that is unless the Excursion turns out to be a problem child.

------------------
99 PSD E350 VAN 3.55LS Club Wagon Chateau with Factory Rear Seat/Bed and Aluminum Wheels.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts