The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2002 Excursion with 302k on the clock and it runs pretty good, but and looking to improve it just a little. Currently getting 16-17 daily driving and have heard you guys can help. Only had the X a couple months and luv it. Heading to Florida in a couple weeks and would like to get somwthing before then. What is your recomendations. I have looked through search and did not find paticular answers for my application. Thanks Jim

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
I have a 2002 Excursion with 302k on the clock and it runs pretty good, but and looking to improve it just a little. Currently getting 16-17 daily driving and have heard you guys can help. Only had the X a couple months and luv it. Heading to Florida in a couple weeks and would like to get somwthing before then. What is your recomendations. I have looked through search and did not find paticular answers for my application. Thanks Jim
Hi Jim,

16-17 mpg is not bad considering the weight of an Excursion. I would say that is about average. The main two factors in fuel mileage are driving habits and the overall mechanical condition of the truck. A tuner often helps a little, but it is no guarantee. The great thing about them is you gain a lot of performance and overall drivability while still maintaining about the same mileage. You will actually enjoy driving the truck a lot more :yesnod:

We have a variety of tuning options available which can be found HERE. Do you have an upgraded exhaust and/or intake yet? That is a great place to start as well and they really help when running a tuner. Gauges are also a very good thing to add to the truck as well.

We can get you setup with everything you need if you are interested. Feel free to shoot me a PM or e-mail and I can help you out with your specific needs.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts