The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone running 17x9 with -12 backspacing with a 35x12.50? I've got a 2in Leveling kit on my 2000 Ex and want to swap this tire and rim combo on and then within a month add a 6in total lift... Les Schwab is saying they'll fit now as is and Discount Tire is saying that a -12 backspace isn't enough...

·
Vendor
587 Posts
Thank you for considering Discount Tire for your tire and wheel needs, BigMike!

For your generation of truck, a 2-inch leveling kit should accommodate 35-inch tall tires as long as the wheel is 9-inches wide with close to 0 offset. -12mm is a little more aggressive but with some minor trimming I don't see why the purposed set-up wouldn't work.

What does the lift manufacturer state will work?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for considering Discount Tire for your tire and wheel needs, BigMike!

For your generation of truck, a 2-inch leveling kit should accommodate 35-inch tall tires as long as the wheel is 9-inches wide with close to 0 offset. -12mm is a little more aggressive but with some minor trimming I don't see why the purposed set-up wouldn't work.

What does the lift manufacturer state will work?
We bought the rig as is... I know whatever one it has was put on by 4WheelParts so I guess I could ask them... Your response is much appreciated...

·
Vendor
587 Posts
We bought the rig as is... I know whatever one it has was put on by 4WheelParts so I guess I could ask them... Your response is much appreciated...
Happy to help! We sent you a PM as well (y)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts