The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Placed an order today for an F250 4x4 King Ranch. Vehicle Order Confirmation states Job #3 Build. Anybody know what may be different than a Job #2 Build?
Also, how's the backup camera; ordered it too.
Thanks.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Vacuum booster brakes.

Your dealer should have a brochure detailing it.

I have seen it.

CSSJR

If we do not wish to lose our freedom, we must learn to tolerate our
neighbor's right to freedom even though he might express that freedom
in a manner we consider to be eccentric.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Camera is great. I like it, it's easy to see. I first thought I would not be able to see it(eyes getting old), but it is not bad at all. I have had trouble seeing it in very bright sunlight. But for the most part it has worked well for me combined with the backup sensors I get plenty of warning if anything is back there.

Just to add to the importance of getting the backup camera and sensors. Last week in my area a 6 year old boy was killed when his brother accidently backed up over him. Here is the article:

6-year-old boy killed by pickup truck on Hibou
A 6-year-old boy was run over by a pickup truck and killed Sunday morning, on the property of Hibou Road in Carencro.

The boy, whose name is withheld, was said to be behind a truck driven by an older sibling and closing a gate on family property a little after 10 a.m., according to Craig Stansbury, spokesman for the Lafayette Parish Sheriff's Office.

The truck backed into the boy and ran him over. Acadian Ambulance responded and arrived at the scene at 10:14 a.m., transporting the boy to Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital in Lafayette. He died shortly after from head trauma.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts