The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright so I got a surging problem. It's pretty bad. I used a scan tool and I saw that the tps stayed at 0%. So I went to the tps connector and there are pins on the harness side but in the tps itself there is absolutely nothing. Is there something broken or missing? This truck has me confused and I just can't figure my surging problem out for the life of me

Attachments

·
Registered
456 Posts
that is a DEAD wire. its not used on you're truck. older 6.0L has a throttle plate in the intake elbow. yours does NOT. so cap thw wires back...... AND ad someinfo about the truck......year/mods/bla bla bla so we have some info to work with...... when is the surging?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Alright so it's a 04 early model. It's a 6.0 obviously. And I think I have it narrowed down. When cold it surges pretty bad but when I drive it hard for a few minutes the problem disappears until the next cold start

·
Registered
456 Posts
Is it a surge as in the RPMs go up down with out any pedal? Or a hesitation when you gas it? What oil do you use? It could be stiction- Inj that are sticking how's it run when it's warm?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts