The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I didn't order it, but it was transfered from another dealer. I wasn't sure which forum to put it in, so here it goes.

I went to see my 2009 F-450 CC C/C after it rolled off the transporter this afternoon. I pick it up on Saturday, and I can't wait. I already bought an OEM center console to replace the center bench seat, and have plans to tint the windows. I have to wait 5 weeks for my Reading Spacemaster 57 to show up and get put on, so it will sit at my house for a while. That is going to suck to look at.

Here's a crappy Storm pic for you. Better pics when I pick it up, maybe even a rig shot or two!

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All I have to do, I believe, is rig some mud flaps on it. I will probably do that for around town.

· Premium Member
18,824 Posts
The Spacemaster is an enclosed service body. The 57 means it's 57" high, so it doesn't have jumping around room inside, but better than having your expensive stuff out in the open air.

Heres a red one on a regular cab chassis cab. It will probably look a lot better in Dark Stone on a CrewCab chassis cab. :)

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Picked the chassis up this afternoon.

· Registered
4,742 Posts
nice looking, looking at the pic of the motor it looks like they put something on right at the passenger side radiator. Some kind of a switch. Mine does not have that. Wonder what it does.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts