The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, maybe things have changed (I used to work at an RV dealer and have installed these underbed set ups)) & this is a stupid question, but when I look into the holes in the bed of my 2017 with the factory 5th wheel prep, 3 of the holes have the slots for the hitch base to grab hold of, the 4th (Rt Ft) is just an open hole, with no slot or anything for the hitch to engage into... can some one with the factory prep check theirs before I drive to my dealer?
Thanks

·
Premium Member
501 Posts
Ok, maybe things have changed (I used to work at an RV dealer and have installed these underbed set ups)) & this is a stupid question, but when I look into the holes in the bed of my 2017 with the factory 5th wheel prep, 3 of the holes have the slots for the hitch base to grab hold of, the 4th (Rt Ft) is just an open hole, with no slot or anything for the hitch to engage into... can some one with the factory prep check theirs before I drive to my dealer?
Thanks
That is not bueno, and I have a hard time imagining how it could happen. Should have four pucks, one in each of the outside holes, with a rectangular socket to take the hitch. And a fifth position in the middle for a gooseneck ball.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts