The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are 1994 fenders for the 7.3 deisel match any fender from f250- f350 from 1994 -1996 ???? i bought a set just want to know id they all will mount the same

·
Registered
99 Posts
Yes they will. They'll fit an 93 as well.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
its 92 to 97 thatll fit all the same

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok just checking makeing sure i got a steal of a deal thaks guys i got 2 front fenders a front bumper and the skirt that goes between them for 100 bucks cdn

·
Registered
99 Posts
The fenders won't work on a 92, that's the older front end.

·
Registered
6,680 Posts
The fenders won't work on a 92, that's the older front end.
my 92 doesn't look like an 80something, are you sure? is there a spotter's guide someplace, or does one hunt?
(edit: my bumper is swap from a later model, but put that aside.)

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
some 92's had new some old it depends on the build date but most 90 percent had the new style

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
yepp should be

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i'll post some pictures when i get all the front end all painted up with the new fenders and front bumper on as well going flat black with the truck so hood and fenders will be painted while they are off

·
Registered
99 Posts
We've got a flatbed with a build date in July 92 and it's got the older style front end. We bought it new.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Did you get your fenders off the truck yet? I've been restoring my 93 and I've got the whole front end off:) What a pain in the a$$. There is just no good way to get at the bottom bolt on the front of the fender. Good luck with your rebuild.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts