The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My FICM is finally going out throwing codes saying that my injector circuits are low started with codes for 3 and 5 then today just recently all of them! Trying to find out which company to send it to ficmrepair.com or ficmfixer.com thanks for the input people!

Danny (Big Red)

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
Or contact DieselTechRon on eBay as he puts in new power boards and checks them before going out, and can reprogram for any year. Plus his prices are good. Ron is the Ford diesel tech who has put up many of the diagnosing and repair videos on YouTube.

·
Registered
5,321 Posts
I'm curious too. I did the power board replace less than 3 years back and it has filed again.
I'm under the impression that FICMRepair.com and maybe FICMFixer have once and done repairs.

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
Ohhhh, I wouldn't say FICMRepair is once and done.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Had anyone tried ficmfixer before? I live in Texas and the shop is only a couple of hours away from me need a ficm asap as it is my daily driver and only vehicle....

Danny (Big Red)

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
You can get this board at your local parts supply store if you are in a hurry. They are easy to install. This is assuming this is the board that you need.

Dorman Products - 904-229

·
Registered
724 Posts
I would look at ficmrepair.com and ask to deal with Ed.

Sent from
AutoGuide.com

·
Registered
5,321 Posts
You probably have it handled but FICMFixer does a great job and does one day turnaround.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts