The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After years and years of wanting a diesel truck or excursion I finally pulled the trigger (thanks to my tax return) on an '05 Excursion Limited with about 175k on it. The truck looks great for the year and milage. I pick her up this week and take her directly to have the engine bulletproofed, new exhaust and cold air intake put on. After all this and the purchase, my tax return and a little from savings will be gone.

I'm also going to add a rear sway bar and new shocks within a month or so.

What else should I do soon?

Can't wait to tap into the wealth of knowledge on this forum.

Thanks.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Well yesterday I took my " X " down to the ocean, and I was driving on the beach [in 4x drive],
and parked it, for a while, to take in the sun and the sea, and some guy came up to me and wanted to buy my truck....
I mean, there are millions of untold cars/trucks sitting on dealer lots, and this guy wants to buy my truck...
Go figure !!!

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Well yesterday I took my " X " down to the ocean, and I was driving on the beach [in 4x drive],
and parked it, for a while, to take in the sun and the sea, and some guy came up to me and wanted to buy my truck....
I mean, there are millions of untold cars/trucks sitting on dealer lots, and this guy wants to buy my truck...
Go figure !!!
Wish I was that lucky, still trying to sell mine.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Well, I think the problem is, the ones I see on Craigslist for sale are all 'jacked up' with big wheels
and other after market additions...
""Personally" I would never buy some body elses 'fancies'...to look 'cool' in a big truck
Mine is just plain stock....
The guy wanted it to put his tools in it, and haul around his 6 grand-kids
Truck seats 8 comfortably...

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts