Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2008 F-450 4X4 Lariot with 4.33 gears and pulled a 40 ft toy hauler full profile height. Trailer weight for this trip was around 14,000 lbs. Truck was very impressive and pulled the trailer really well I think. I'm sure there are a lot of people that I can compare apples to apples and rate how my truck did.
- Highway was mostly flat with 10mph head winds.
- Travel distance was about 150 miles.
- Truck speed was set at 57mph cruise control
- Truck boost gauge was mostly at 18 pounds.
- Truck MPG reading was 9.4