The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good news, all items in the Ford-Diesel.Com store are now in stock and all back orders will ship out Tuesday. Thanks to everyone for being patient with us. Order turnaround time for most orders should now be 2-3 days. If you've been procrastinating until we have inventory in stock, don't wait any longer. T-shirts are going fast, but we have plenty of hats, frames, and receiver covers.

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI>Ford-Diesel.Com Online Store
[/list]

Jason

------------------
Ford-Diesel.Com Webmaster
2000 F-350 Crew Cab Dually Lariat 6-speed 4x4
Black/Tan 4.10LS Fully-Loaded

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can get mud flaps almost anywhere. I haven't run across a vendor that will custom letter them for us anyway.

The "Real trucks" stickers were a poor seller so we discontinued them. I gave away around 100 at the Va Rally. We plan on getting some more made in the future though.

Jason

------------------

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Product Update .. we are now sold out of Medium, Large, and 4X t-shirts. We only have four left each of XL, 2XL, and 3XL.

My wife is working another design for the next batch of shirts and turnaround time for those should be much faster than these. The next design will have the dually bodystyle that many of you have requested.

Thanks,
Jason

------------------

·
Registered
15,209 Posts
I was hoping the next Past, present, future shirt might actually go back far enough. You need a shirt with an 80's style truck on it! - Mel.

------------------
Mel and Suzi's 83' F-250HD 4X4 "The Moose Truck" - Hypermax Turbo, GV overdrive, Banks Power pack, Dual Stacks, 35" tires. Winner, Best Equipped catagory, 1st annual FDR, VA. Photo Page 20 near the bottom.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts