The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a note to let everyone know that one of the guys at work was looking over my shoulder while I logged on at lunch hour to read a few posts. He made the statement that he does't go to forums because they have nothing to offer and usually just a forum to ridicule, etc.. Was shocked and surprised at the technical conversation and helpful commentary that is produced at this site. Thanks to all that contribute both pro and con. I am new to diesels in the last two months and have found a wealth of info on this site. I am glad this site is monitored closely by the moderators so the forum is kept to a high standard...Hats off to all!! (except my Ford Truck hat).

------------------
F350 crew cab, Centurian conversion..PSD, Oxford White custom paint, line-x bedliner,Downey SST tonnaeu cover, K&N air filter, Ziebart undercoat, full bed, DRW,4.10LS, born 3/24/99

·
Registered
494 Posts
Well thank you Gary. It's always nice to hear comments like that. That is how this site got it's reputation, because of the members with attitudes like yours. Feel free to post anything anytime.

------------------
99.5 F350 PSD CC DRW red clear coat, all the toys and still stock
Hatched May '99

1 - 2 of 2 Posts