The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the 2011 F250 6.7..33K miles and did not pay for extd warranty when purchased...I have no issues with the truck but drive around 18K miles a year

I called the dealer he wants $3400 bucks for 6yr 100K $50 deductible

when I went to Fords site signed in thry my Sync user..it gave me a price of 3000K with a 200 deductible...

I did not see any option online at Fords site to select Diesel coverage??

Thanks any input is appreciated.

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
I have the 2011 F250 6.7..33K miles and did not pay for extd warranty when purchased...I have no issues with the truck but drive around 18K miles a year

when I went to Fords site signed in thry my Sync user..it gave me a price of 3000K with a 200 deductible...

Hi NealTrombley,

I recommend that you call our Extended Service Plan sales group at 1-877-794-6434; they'll be happy to answer your questions!

Crystal

·
Registered
626 Posts

Give Rick a call here Till him I sent you 517-545-5700

·
Registered
318 Posts
Neal,
Because you live in Florida (like me) I think you are going to find that the ESP plans are non-negotiable. State law in Florida does not allow Ford ESP's to be sold to Florida residents below MSRP. We are the only state in the nation with this rule (as far as I am aware). Now, if you have an out of state address that might work. I never tried it (I have a brother in CT) but it might be worth a shot.

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Don't go with a non ford warranty. This will cause nothing but trouble.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Definitely use a Ford Warranty. Florida screws this whole thing up but I would check online and purchase out of state.

Floodfordesp.com
zeiglerfordesp.com
anderson-koch.com (I believe that is the site)

Im about to buy my 2nd warranty from Flood Ford. $1695 for my 2011 7/100k premium care with $100 ded.

Here was an excel spreadsheet I put together for my truck a week ago.
7/100 $50 $100
Flood 1820 1695
Zeigler 2100 1950
Troy 1990 1730
Anderson1845 1695

·
Registered
43 Posts
Definitely use a Ford Warranty. Florida screws this whole thing up but I would check online and purchase out of state.

Floodfordesp.com
zeiglerfordesp.com
anderson-koch.com (I believe that is the site)

Im about to buy my 2nd warranty from Flood Ford. $1695 for my 2011 7/100k premium care with $100 ded.

Here was an excel spreadsheet I put together for my truck a week ago.
7/100 $50 $100
Flood 1820 1695
Zeigler 2100 1950
Troy 1990 1730
Anderson1845 1695
Thanks for the info :thumbsup:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Shop around

I shopped on the internet, printed out the best quote and showed it to my local dealer. They met the same price which was considerably below their original quote.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Non Ford Warrantys are junk and lots of problems. some even make you pay for the cost up front then you have to submit for the money back. Its a hassle.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I shopped on the internet, printed out the best quote and showed it to my local dealer. They met the same price which was considerably below their original quote.
Just make sure it is a Ford Warranty. They usually wont miss a sale if you can prove someone else is cheaper. Better to sell something and make a little money than none at all.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
We are sorry but due to Florida law, Florida Residents are not eligible for online service contracts. Please contact your local dealer.
Please tell use about your vehicle.

From FLOOD...

.I am stuck with a very expensive Florida ESP or a FORD DEALER SELLING ME A FIDELITY program that they say have been selling for years with no hassles and no upfront costs....??

·
Registered
318 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
fidelity has poor consumer satisfaction
90 Complaints and Reviews about Fidelity Warranty Company
Fidelity-Warranty-Services | Ripoff Report | Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

I would either pony up for the Ford warranty or I would look into the warranty Costco offers (if you have a membership). Perhaps you can get an out of state relative to "buy" you a Ford warranty as a gift? :dunno:
not dig on Ford and probably the way I will go..they have a lot more than 90 complaints regarding the ESP....just saying

Thanks...next time I buy the truck and register it in Texas..plan is like 1800 bucks I have to pay 3100....

·
Premium Member
212 Posts
I just bought 7 year 75000 mile 100.00 deductible premium care esp for $1955.70 tax included at the dealer. My truck 2011 F350 CC Lariet PSD has 22,000 miles and the factory warrenty is up June 5th. The ESP web site was way higher for the same plan, talk to your dealer.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I just bought 7 year 75000 mile 100.00 deductible premium care esp for $1955.70 tax included at the dealer. My truck 2011 F350 CC Lariet PSD has 22,000 miles and the factory warrenty is up June 5th. The ESP web site was way higher for the same plan, talk to your dealer.
He can talk to the dealer all he wants, in Florida there is no negotiating. It is a law in our state. What it is preventing, I don't know.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I ordered a new F-350 and am getting the Extended Service Plan. My dealer showed it listed for $3495 for 6 yr.s 125K miles $100 deductible, but discounted it to $2800. This is my first extended warranty, and I figured I should keep it with Ford as if there was any questions, it would be easier to deal with the manufacturer.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts