The Diesel Stop banner

121 - 132 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Wish I saw this deal on here! I've been working with y'all for the past couple weeks now on wheel hub assembly, brake backing plate, & now axle shaft. Discounted prices would of been nice!

I have to give credit to these guys. They are stationed way out on the west coast, with me way out here on the east coast. They've been a great help with helping identify correct parts, and shipping out over night shipments at the last second. I would highly recommend doing business with them, and they have earned me as a repeat customer.

Thanks Brittian and Jim. :thumbsup:

·
Vendor
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
Wish I saw this deal on here! I've been working with y'all for the past couple weeks now on wheel hub assembly, brake backing plate, & now axle shaft. Discounted prices would of been nice!

I have to give credit to these guys. They are stationed way out on the west coast, with me way out here on the east coast. They've been a great help with helping identify correct parts, and shipping out over night shipments at the last second. I would highly recommend doing business with them, and they have earned me as a repeat customer.

Thanks Brittian and Jim. :thumbsup:
we gave you the forum prices on the parts, you just took the direct email route rather then the forums. but anything in the future we will be glad to help and we thank you kindly for the opportunity to get you back on the road. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
682 Posts
1996 e350 7.3 front suspension parts

I would like to rebuild my front suspension. Would need all bushings, tie rods, etc. Do you have a kit available for everything I need? If so, what is the price for the parts for complete overhaul?
Thanks in advance,
Dann

·
Registered
212 Posts
I would like to rebuild my front suspension. Would need all bushings, tie rods, etc. Do you have a kit available for everything I need? If so, what is the price for the parts for complete overhaul?
Thanks in advance,
Dann
Dansk,

They attached a PDF on the last page with a quote for you. It's the last post on the bottom. Looks like its going to be around $586.45.

·
Registered
154 Posts
What is the cost of a water pump for 2001 F250 SD?

·
Premium Member
14,808 Posts
Caladium- the OEM supplier for the water pump is Airtex. You can get one on Rockauto for about $45

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello everyone I'm Scott. I am in need of a new 6.4 Powerstroke for my 2010 F250 Super Duty. I would like to get a complete engine with the full 5 year warranty if possible? Any feedback on this please let me know thank you!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

121 - 132 of 132 Posts