The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at the Ford website to check for offers on Super Duties. I was sure that the last time I looked there was a $2500 rebate. Now there is nothing except for a $4500 rebate for XL models. Am I wrong or has the $2500 dollar rebate gone away?

·
Registered
2,501 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just received the $750 private cash bonus. When I checked last week we had the same offers as you except we only got $500 instead of $700. Now we (79765) have only the $500 Ford Credit incentive. That will make it a lot easier to wait for a 2017 model.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
You might want to check with your dealer too if you have one that's decent and doesn't try and hard sell you everytime you walk in the door. The website is usually pretty accurate but sometimes it has glitches and will show up with different rebates then what there actual computer shows. And if you using KBB definitely don't pay attention to those. They will also have all you coupon info in there system under your name/zipcode.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just checked with my local dealer.

XLT offers
$3000 customer cash
$1000 for XLT
$500 for Ford Credit financing

Lariat, King Ranch, Platinum offers
$3000 customer
$500 for Ford Credit financing

Looks like the official Ford website is not much help for incentives.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Just bought a new 450 and what Larrgh wrote above is what was offered to me. Might want to check and see if you qualify for any x plan pricing. Many people don't even know they qualify due to their employer affiliation with Ford as a supplier.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just bought a new 450 and what Larrgh wrote above is what was offered to me. Might want to check and see if you qualify for any x plan pricing. Many people don't even know they qualify due to their employer affiliation with Ford as a supplier.
I have been using the X plan for many years. I was even able to buy a 2012 Shelby GT 500 with X plan pricing. It was offered for a very few months just before the 2013 came out. There are some dealers here in Texas that will sell below the X plan. They won't offer a decent price for trade-in though

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
I was looking at the Ford website to check for offers on Super Duties. I was sure that the last time I looked there was a $2500 rebate. Now there is nothing except for a $4500 rebate for XL models. Am I wrong or has the $2500 dollar rebate gone away?
Hey, folks!

The best resource for the latest and greatest news on incentives and rebates is our Marketing Program Headquarters. They can be reached at 1-800-334-4375.

Crystal

1 - 10 of 10 Posts