The Diesel Stop banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Man the deals are getting sweeter. Its crunch time. I just looked at truck sales for YTD in November Ford has only sold 655,.000 trucks for the year. Pretty low out put for Ford who normally sells 800,000 F-Series a year.

·
Registered
853 Posts
With diesel being 50-60 cents over gasoline and the new trucks getting low MPG's. I am staying in my 05 until the warranty runs out and they take all the EPA crap off the new diesels. I want my plain and simple super reliable 17-18mpg diesels back!

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
You took the words right outta my mouth Lightningfast01, I'm keepin my 05 til either the mileage gets better or the prices come down on the new trucks!

·
Registered
853 Posts
Just saw a new commercial reg and supercab 5 thousand back 3 grand, 1000 cash back, 1000 owner loyalty. I want a crew cab next though. I have followed the gas sub forums here and a lot of 6 liter guys have gone to V10's and saved the money on the diesel since they get about the same mileage. I look in the 6.4 forum and they complain about radiators popping, misc leaks and failures and down time. I also want an arm rest on my seat not the console lid. The new truck is nice but the new govt EPA restrictions have crippled the diesels for now. You have a bunch of 650lb ft 10 mpg towing beasts that still end up in the shop.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Been watching closely have not seen any last minute year end increase in incentives :(. I guess i will take my chances and wait till after the first of the year as i am running out of time, and not in a hurry, just have to have it before spring!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Yah, you gotta remember, as it gets closer to 2009 models coming out, the incentives on 08s will get better, I wouldn't worry too much I don't think ford is going to lower their incentives at all in the near future... at least I hope.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
try a couple dealers on 12/31 and if they re desperate, you might make out well. bought my daughters mazda that way christmas eve 2005 ,

good luck, and happy new year

·
Registered
853 Posts
What is the difference for the dealer between this and any other month? I thought they just paid monthly taxes or fees for vehicles on the lot.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
daughter s mazda came from high volume/high pressure highway dealer. i guess they have monthly quota s to make . i was 1 of 2 customers in the showroom for about 2 hrs.

heck, i didnt even have downpayment with me... they said bring it back monday after christmas. brand new, 06 mazda 6 with sticker of 24950, out the door for 21,250 tax tags etc....w/5.9 financing in 12/05.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Hey everyone i have been gone for a week and half, was just wondering if anyone knew what happened to rebates, looks like to me they just extended them till the 8th?? Hopefully they will change them tomorrow, everyone elses rebates are way better.

·
Vendor
1,940 Posts
As of today, in the California Region, the SD Owner Loyalty rebate ($1k) is GONE along with the bonus cash ($1k). They did bump up the retail rebate $1k, but it's either that OR the special APR, which went down 2.9/3.9/4.9 (36/48/60 month terms). I really thought we'd see some better incentives. I guess with the supply of trucks slowly doing down and the demand a little higher and supply they feel there's not a need to increase incentives at this time.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Did I read it right on Forddirect.com that reg cab superduties and supercab superduties get $3000 back and Crewcab superduties get $2000 back. That seems hard to swallow. Something that cost more they give you less back. One more question, do the F450 follow to F350 rebates?

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Thats because Ford sells more Crew cabs than regular, and supercabs. They don't need to discount the crews as much, because they sell all they make.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Hey bobby, do you have any way of checking them in my area (zip code 59714)? I just tried to check on fords site and it still says 1k and 1k bonus but says it ends 1-8-08. Yeah that does suck that they discount reg/ext. cabs more, especially since the crew cabs cost more like you said! I don't see dodge or gm doing that?

·
Registered
75 Posts
$2K and no owner loyalty. That blows /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

·
Registered
75 Posts
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OlForder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">$2K and no owner loyalty. That blows /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif </div></div>
I heard from a friend of a friend that Ford's incentives were changed again, and lo and behold, they have (at least for this area). As of today, they're now at $3K for a crew cab. At least that's an extra grand in my pocket. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I don't know about owner loyalty, but it doesn't appear on the incentives website.

·
Vendor
1,940 Posts
Surprise !!!! Surprise !!!!

Yep, $3,000 across the board or special APR, which is 0.9/1.9/2.9/4.9 (36/48/60/72 months)

The $1,000 owner loyalty now showing available until March /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Vendor
1,940 Posts
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CountryBoy72</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So is that 3000.00 total or 4000.00 Bobby ? </div></div>
Yep, total of $4K

·
Registered
96 Posts
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BWilliams</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Surprise !!!! Surprise !!!!

Yep, $3,000 across the board or special APR, which is 0.9/1.9/2.9/4.9 (36/48/60/72 months)

The $1,000 owner loyalty now showing available until March /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

Only thing I see on the Ford website is $2000 cash back and financing of:

2.9% APR financing for 36 months
3.9% APR financing for 48 months
4.9% APR financing for 60 months
6.9% APR financing for 72 months

Is the site just not updated yet???? The numbers BW posted look pretty good......could push me over the edge...

EDIT -

Looks like the zip code you put in matters. I put in one 35 miles from my home and got (On crew cabs) $2500 cash back and:

0.0% APR financing for 36 months
2.9% APR financing for 48 months
3.9% APR financing for 60 months
5.9% APR financing for 72 months

21 - 40 of 51 Posts