·
Registered
250 Posts
$3500 for a crew cab + 1K owner loyalty in colorado

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Ford's website is only showing $2,500 here w/no loyalty, as that doesn't really affect me anyhow. I was hoping for at least 3k? Better than nothing i guess, except i could have gotten 2750 off before w/ my $750 coupon from the mail!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Yah it seems like each time they do the rebates they lower them somehow. I don't have owner loyalty either. Also, why can you get better financing on a crew cab than on a regular cab?

·
Registered
136 Posts
yes we are at $2500 or 0% on the 36 months on the east coast.

Bobby...do you know if the a/z/d $500 back is still avail?

im looking at delivery during this rebate period, so im trying to figure out what ill be getting. Im hoping east coast $1000 loyalty is still in effect.

thanks

·
Registered
96 Posts
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: stunya</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yes we are at $2500 or 0% on the 36 months on the east coast.

Bobby...do you know if the a/z/d $500 back is still avail?

im looking at delivery during this rebate period, so im trying to figure out what ill be getting. Im hoping east coast $1000 loyalty is still in effect.

thanks

</div></div>

Am I correct in that you get one or the other, financing rate or cash back? Or can you get the loyalty cash back and the financing???

·
Registered
136 Posts
JD1...thanks for the info...

i should still be eligible for the 2500+1000+500 then.

Not as good as christmas time where i had 5k in rebates...but im not going to gripe about a thousand bucks...i will on the other hand gripe about the 4 month delivery time!

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
JD1...thanks for the info...

i should still be eligible for the 2500+1000+500 then.

Not as good as christmas time where i had 5k in rebates...but im not going to gripe about a thousand bucks...i will on the other hand gripe about the 4 month delivery time!
see if you can agree on the price but if it better offers are available at time of delivery, be able to take advantage of them.
i expect to see 0.0% at some point in the next 4-8mos. the current conditions are only going to get worse while we go through market correction.

·
Registered
4,751 Posts
However i currently have a dodge after being burned on a 03 6.0 and really want a ford again.

So you had the 03 6.0L which was all new that year and it was a lemon... Now you want to go and do it again with the 6.4L...... Didn't learn the first time or is the Dodge that bad too?

Ben

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
If you had read the whole post I am not getting rid of the dodge it has been a great truck. I feel just as confident in the new ford's as i do any of the others (gm or dodge). GM and Dodge are having plenty of problems, and the 6.4 seems to be pretty good so far! Not to mention they have dang near been out for a year now. But thanks for getting us off track and posting a worthless comment, let me guess you drive a dodge or chevy?

·
Registered
4,751 Posts
I have a Honda. What does it matter what I own or drive? I didn't bash any brand, I stated the facts that the early 6.0L had issues.

Back to you saving money...

41 - 51 of 51 Posts