The Diesel Stop banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
If they annoy you so much, the obvious answer is to *not read the posts*.

This crap has gone on forever, from "my dad can beat up your dad" to my dodge/chevy/ford can beat your dodge/chevy/ford." So what does it all mean ... nothing. It's childish chatter by guys who haven't yet grown up.

I currently drive a Chevy diesel, but I'll be buying a Ford 6.0 next model year. Why? I don't like the looks of the new Chevy/GMC's and the Dmax is just too damned expensive anyway; the Dodge "crew cab" isn't a real crew cab (my 6-2 son doesn't fit!); and I'm not blind to different makes. I've had Fords and GM's. The Fords look like a truck - the other don't. Period, end of story for me.

Why guys let this piddling little nonsense twist their shorts is beyond my comprehension.

·
Registered
792 Posts
The new Dodge isn't marketed as a crewcab. It's marketed as an extended cab with front hinged doors for easier access than suicide doors.

·
Registered
521 Posts
I certainly agree with these Jason and others... silly stuff attacking other's trucks.

I am reminded of the old dog food commercial: "my dog's better then your dog, my dog's better then yours..."

I have never understood how a guy feels better about their truck or themselves by bashing something belonging to someone else. I am amazed that some of the posts in the 6.0 forum seem to be foster attacks on each other... my 7.3, your junk 6.0 or vice versa! Now its PSD owners flaming each others trucks - how dumb do we get? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shrug.gif I hope those 6.0's are all great trucks, I'll probably have one some day.

More so.... I hope anybody who spends a lot of money for any vehicle gets a good vehicle that gives them good service.

I like my PSD and like to read subjects that are informative and interesting. A bit of humor or clever (but tasteful) one liners make me grin.

I've seen a couple of war rooms on other sites - impresses me as childish drivel. But if guys like that - let them go there and flame each other. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bleh.gif

Thanks Jason - you and your "mob" work to keep this site civil and informative. I really appreciate it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Registered
50 Posts
Yeah, I know, I own a GMC.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif But I've been reading this board for quite a while - brother & dad both have Powerstrokes.

Unfortunately, the children who call other trucks "Duracraps", "Powerjokes", etc... won't get anywhere near this thread - they're too busy out bashing.

It definately is NOT just the Dodge & GM guys who start the brand wars & can't seem to type in "Powerstroke". A lot of the posts are by Ford fellas with a whole lotta posts. Of course about half are by juvinile Dodge & GM guys.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts