The Diesel Stop banner

freeze plug help

19K views 21 replies 10 participants last post by  icanfixall 
Well guys I havnt installed 100s but ive put a few dozen in, in gas motors, pontiacs and fords, in my street cars and race cars and ive allways just used a socket that fit inside the plug, or a solid piece of flat steel plate and a ball pien hammer,and used permatex, and never had any leak at all, even on my blown and injected 351 cleveland ,and that motor took a real beating, :ford:

Oh im sorrry am I talking like a GAS owner does damm I wish that would stop happening LMAO I leanrt something else new about these motors, it kind of like owning a boat isnt it. Ha Ha:ford:

I live in a small town too and know what you mean and you are right this forum is the best palce forinfo etc everyone is genuine and wants to help, they have helped me on numerous times and now I find myself offering info to other members and know so much more about these engines than I did 6 months ago good luck and see you back soon ( I think my wife went to school with camarillo and yes he is like a god around this area I will say hi) ( I only say that about the boat cause I sold mine to pay for the repairs on my IDI LMAO but they are a lot alike at least when the truck breaks down I dont have to swim lol)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.