The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I replaced all of the seals in the front end to get my 4x4 to work and it does now:thumbsup:. When I got finished the "ABS" light came on. :icon_rolleyes: I took it for a drive and it went off, then back on. When I had the front end up with the tires off, I spined the hubs and heard the pass side hub making a slight grinding sound:sick: with the brakes taken off the knuckle. I figured that the pass hub is shot. There is not a lot of play in it at all but it is starting to make a grinding noise and, yes when everything was taken apart I lubed them up with greese. I drive over 600 miles a week to and from work, I need this truck in top working order. I have looked :read:all over TDS and can not find the part number I need to order a new hub from Ford.(I just don't trust the parts counter guys)

**Grammer edited by English Teacher girlfriend**

· Registered
35 Posts
I dunno what the part number is but i just went to the local auto parts store and they had the right one, be prepaired to pay though, i paied $400+ for the one i bought

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.