The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for some honest opinions. I have a 2012 F350 that just rolled over 200K miles that I'd like to keep as my work truck but I am tired of the repairs to the exhaust system.

Obviously any argument toward the warranty went out the window a long time ago.

Am I crazy at this point to spend the money on a full delete system on a truck with this many miles?

·
Registered
144 Posts
If you want to experience a different truck then I'd say go with the delete. How much have you spent on repairs to the exhaust?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
To date around $800. Currently I think the DEF Tank is cracked as well as with 200K miles I'm sure the DPF is coming close to end of it's life. Work in the oil and gas industry I sit and idle a lot.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Only options I see if that's the case is trade or sell her.Keep her and replace the tank and dpf down the line or delete. But hey best of luck with whichever way you choose to go. If you need any help you can always pm me.
To date around $800. Currently I think the DEF Tank is cracked as well as with 200K miles I'm sure the DPF is coming close to end of it's life. Work in the oil and gas industry I sit and idle a lot.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts