The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I pulled the four 10mm fasteners of the front (yellow circles). The block is now free closing. There are two big wirr bundles running into the back. Do I remove the two 10mm bolts from the back to free the fuse block? When I start to back then out, the back piece starts to separate from the fuse block.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Pics of fuse box

Attachments

·
Premium Member
211 Posts
Yes. The bolts hold the wiring connectors (the big blocks on the back of the fuse block).

It's usually easier to undo the bolts on the connectors first, because the whole fuse block twists when trying to apply torque to the connector bolts otherwise. Also, once the bolts are completely loose, you might still have to pull a little on the connectors to get them to come free.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes. The bolts hold the wiring connectors (the big blocks on the back of the fuse block).

It's usually easier to undo the bolts on the connectors first, because the whole fuse block twists when trying to apply torque to the connector bolts otherwise. Also, once the bolts are completely loose, you might still have to pull a little on the connectors to get them to come free.

Thanks Andrew G,
I was afraid when I got those back bolts out, the thing would spring apart into a million pieces.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts