The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for original part number 1C3Z-14B205-EA and all dealers I've spoken to say it's back ordered and some other parts dealers say it's discontinued....... Any ideas on sources or news as to why this is not available? It runs so many things in the truck, can't imagine Ford would just leave us to get salvage parts... Truck isn't that old!

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
I'm looking for original part number 1C3Z-14B205-EA and all dealers I've spoken to say it's back ordered and some other parts dealers say it's discontinued....... Any ideas on sources or news as to why this is not available? It runs so many things in the truck, can't imagine Ford would just leave us to get salvage parts... Truck isn't that old!
Hi jcrew,

We recommend these resources for obsolete parts:

Green Sales Company
1-800-543-4959 (with part number)
Green Sales Company Website

Parts Voice
1-866-598-4077
Parts Voice Website

Vintage Parts
1-877-846-8243
Vintage Parts Website

You can also try Ford Restoration Parts.

Crystal

·
Super Moderator
26,497 Posts
Searching by your PN at AutoNation White Bear Lake's site comes up with an alternate number for a remanned GEM. here: REMAN MODULE - MULTI FUNCTION (GEM) | Genuine Ford | EC3Z-14B205-ARM
Apparently they have them for around $200 + $50 core.

@FordService, Thanks for the links. Hard to imagine my truck as "Vintage" though. My 51 Chevy PU project truck - yes, but not my PowerStroke. ;-)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts