The pages are loading good
links seem to work
but
I still get "internal server error" when I click on a thumbnail

·
Premium Member
8,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Adding https to the bookmark still didn't help, I just got a white screen when I went to view this thread.

How about the thumbnail pictures, that is still screwed up.

·
Premium Member
8,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
White screens galore, can't even view the post I just made, getting errs on loading along with post disappearing or unable to view.

Now if you can only view this post.

·
Registered
80 Posts
My desktop works
Windows7
Google chrome
Also my iphone is working.

Haven’t checked the thumbnails yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
8,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
It is looking a lot better now even since my last post at 12:30 today.

No white screens The right pages are coming up, no log in screen, and the thumbnails are working

Thanks.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I've been unable to log in using my previous bookmark which was to "thedieselstop.com" I was always able to get to the forum via Google but this morning I got ticked at that and changed my old bookmark to "thedieselstop.com/forums/" which now appears to be working. Not a biggie but probably something that the admins could fix.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Still getting HTTP 500 error when trying to get to the site.

Windows 7 machine, Chrome.

·
Super Moderator
24,882 Posts
I was unable to get to the site all weekend, just got white screens on multiple computers. But it seems to work now (as obviously, I'm on the site typing this. :winking:). I also just checked the thumbnail attachments and they work now. :thumbsup: The site seems to be getting back to where it should be.

·
Premium Member
8,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
They're back.

I just spent the last 5 minutes trying to access the site with nothing but white screens.

·
Administrator
1,289 Posts
Was it just an intermittent issue of it's still happening today? I just tried on my end, using a couple of different browsers and was not able to recreate the issue. Is anyone else still having these problems as well?

Cheers,

Erik

·
Premium Member
8,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
It is working fine today but it does seam like when you start to get them that they clear up almost as fast as they showed up.

·
Administrator
1,289 Posts
Thanks bugman. Those types of issues are definitely frustrating because they're hard for us to replicate since they seem to be hit and miss. Glad to hear that everything seems better today though/ Please let us know if you encounter the issue again.

Cheers,

Erik

21 - 34 of 34 Posts