The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Although I have only been a member for a relatively short time, this is by for one of the best sites on the net. The forums are absolutley fantastic and I don't know if its folks who drive diesels, or a good job in moderating, that makes every visit enjoyable and informative. When I read the announcments about ads I initailly had some fears. But they are tastefully done and not overbearing. I'm glad that they do not detract from the site at all. Hopefully they will prove rewarding. I don't think you make any money here, if these ads could help support the hardware and put a few bucks in your pocket (hopefully, at least) then I am in total support. I have become hooked on ford-diesel.com and visiting this site lead me to purchase the vehicle of my dreams.

Job Well Done!

------------------
4X2 Estate Green Limited PSD Excursion. CD Changer, L/S 3.73 Differential, PSD Badging. Plate # "4TRESS". Ordered 2/21; Born 3/17; Arrived at Dealer 3/27; Took Delivery 3/31!

·
Registered
4,285 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by John_M:
..this is by for one of the best sites on the net. The forums are absolutley fantastic and I don't know if its folks who drive diesels, or a good job in moderating, that makes every visit enjoyable and informative. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's both, we have a great membership base, and a great group of moderators to help keep us in line. Thanks again, Jason.

Mike

·
Registered
6,463 Posts
Agreed!

Diesel com Is #No1!
And we all make it that way!

[This message has been edited by Fred Hemer (edited 04-29-2000).]

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
THE BAD IS BETTER THAN THE BEST OF THE OTHERS!

Thanks to all involved.

S TO ALL:

ED

------------------
Early 99-F250SC-PSD-LAR- other goodies.
NRA&TX.ST.RIFLE ASSC.-LIFER-NRA/ILA AND MEMBER-GUN OWNERS OF AMERICA MEMBER-I DO VOTE!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts